Kristine Soares Photography

Kristine Soares Photography

Recipes

Baking (7) Breads (3) Breakfast (6) Chicken (2) Chocolate (1) Condiments (4) Dessert (9) Dinner (12) Eggs (2) Fruit (3) Lunch (4) Pasta (3) Salad (2) Seafood (4) Snack (1) Snacks (11) Soup (2) Vegetables (8)

Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Places You'll Go!- Miss A


Adorable shoes right? So is the little girl who wore them and you are about to meet her. 

Just as I was finishing my session with Mr. P(http://kristinesoares.blogspot.com/2012/05/places-youll-go-mr-p.html), Miss A and her family showed up. The two kids are in the same playgroup, so everyone got to chat for a little bit while I went to set up for our first shots. As soon as I caught sight of Miss A with her beautiful pleated dress and these shoes, I was smitten. And she even had accessories(an adorable hat from her grandmother I believe?) and a wardrobe change. I was so excited to get to photograph this little girl.

It seemed to be the theme for the day that the little girls would take some time to get use to me. Miss A has the "what are you doing?" face down pretty well. But she still manages to look so darn cute doing it!

This one just cracks me up. Again, so serious but sooooo cute!

She started to loosen up a little bit, especially when her Daddy kept making her giggle. 

Just take a look at these eyes, breathtaking right?

Then I asked Miss A if she wanted to play with the big red ball. And boy did she! She didn't just throw it or kick it. She body slammed into the ball! She had such a blast and we all did too just watching her.


My "theme" for this mini-session marathon was based on Dr. Seuss. So I thought it would be fitting to bring along some of my favorite Dr. Seuss books. Miss A was very happy to sit down and take a look.

And we thought since she was sitting so nicely...we'd sneak in the hat!

It was time for a quick outfit change and we had a few more minutes of jumping on the ball.

It's true that time does fly when you are having fun, because I was surprised when our session was over. It felt like I could have played..uh hmm..worked a little longer. Thank you to Miss A for letting me see that beautiful smile of yours and her parents for letting me capture it. 

I'll leave you with one final image, again one of my faves from the day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment