Kristine Soares Photography

Kristine Soares Photography

Recipes

Baking (7) Breads (3) Breakfast (6) Chicken (2) Chocolate (1) Condiments (4) Dessert (9) Dinner (12) Eggs (2) Fruit (3) Lunch (4) Pasta (3) Salad (2) Seafood (4) Snack (1) Snacks (11) Soup (2) Vegetables (8)

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Jenny & Seth: Part 2

I was going to wait to show you guys the rest of Jenny & Seth's shoot, but I just can't hold back! They were so much fun to work with and I figure you'll have fun viewing their photos. If you missed the first part, here it is (http://kristinesoares.blogspot.com/2012/04/jenny-seth.html). Okay, now that you are all caught up, let's proceed.....

At Atkinson Common in Newburyport, Ma, there is an observational tower that was built in the 1930s.  Apparently it is in rough shape, but at a glance, it is very romantic. So, I had to get Jenny and Seth to snuggle for a little bit. That was pretty easy for them to do.


To get out of the bright sun, we wandered around the corner and decided to try some GQ poses. I promptly instructed Seth to be non-chalant and Jenny to be your sterotypical starved and angry model. But we had to sneak in some kisses too. 


Here they are being sweet...

and here they are being sultry. Now there is a couple madly in love with each other!

And now back to the dandelion. According to Horton(Horton Hears a Who), "a person is a person no matter how small".  Every time I hear that phrase, it always chokes me up. I wish more people would look at life this way. I believe that Jenny and Seth do. They both had a separate journey before they met each other. Along the way, they started to really put a lot of  value in the people that meant the most to them. Family and friends that supported/support them. But most of all, how they support and respect each other.


I also believe in the fragility of life and how we should cherish every moment we have together.  Hence, the dandelion. 
Without getting too philosophical, I added in some fun by Jenny and Seth trying to blow the dandelion seeds at each other. I think one might have landed in Jenny's mouth. Try taking that picture without shaking the camera with laughter!

At the end of the shoot, we took a little stroll down a wooded path. Jenny only had one request, that I would get some shots of them walking away. Was she reading my mind? That's another type of image I can't get enough of (see previous post about "cutting off heads").

Here is Jenny doing her take on a Betty Boop face. So cute, I don't even know if she was going for that, but I LOVE it!

I love how the light was peeking through the trees and being playful, just like this couple.

I want to thank Jenny and Seth for letting me capture their love and personalities. Happy Early Anniversary!

If you want to hear how cool these two really are, head over to my Soundtrack page to listen to their recessional song. 

No comments:

Post a Comment