Kristine Soares Photography

Kristine Soares Photography

Recipes

Baking (7) Breads (3) Breakfast (6) Chicken (2) Chocolate (1) Condiments (4) Dessert (9) Dinner (12) Eggs (2) Fruit (3) Lunch (4) Pasta (3) Salad (2) Seafood (4) Snack (1) Snacks (11) Soup (2) Vegetables (8)

Friday, June 1, 2012

The Places You'll Go!- Mr N, Miss M and Mr. H

Last but certainly not least, I give you Mr. N, Miss M and Mr. H. To make things a little simpler, I'm just going to refer them as the Three Musketeers. 


When I reached out to some families to take part in my mini-session marathon, I was happy to receive a message from their mom. She told me she had 3 kids, ages 3, 6 and 12 and never had professional pictures done. First of all, it's amazing to me when someone can raise one child, let alone 3(and still look fabulous as she did when I met her). And secondly, to raise 3 very well-behaved children spanning those age ranges is another amazing feat. These kids were polite, respectful and fun. I couldn't wait to photograph them and their enthusiasm was great too. Miss M gave me a very exaggerated "YES!" after each item I told her I brought for them to play with. 

We started off with our "formals".

I like to tell parents that sometimes even the non "perfect" photo makes a great image. I find this to be especially true with kids.

They aren't all posed the same way(note how each of them are doing something slightly different with their hands)

They aren't all looking in the same direction. I love how sweet this one is!

And sometimes, we must all give silly faces. This helps to ease any nerves. I often play a game to see who can give the silliest face. Who wins here? They are all pretty good!

Now it was time to let them run off while I grabbed a few single shots of the kids. First up, Miss M. She certainly knew how to pose and just look at these eyes!

Then it was Mr. N's turn.

And lastly the youngest, Mr. H

And then we were off to the animals! They apparently needed a closer look!

I guess they got bored with the animals, or so Miss M pointed out. So I let them go do their own thing. Mr. H was overwhelmed with options, so I snapped this one of him quickly before he took off in a million directions.

Miss M grabbed the books and started reading.

Mr. N got a hold of the bubbles.

It was time to wrap up. It was a blast to work these guys and all of the families that joined me that day. I feel like it was such a success that I definitely see more of these in the future. 

I'll leave you with one final shot of the Three Musketeers. This was another one of my favorites from the entire day. 



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures Kristine! You have a special gift for seeing and capturing those special precious moments.
    Wishing you the best on your journey through photography.
    XXXOOO
    Morena

    ReplyDelete