Kristine Soares Photography

Kristine Soares Photography

Recipes

Baking (7) Breads (3) Breakfast (6) Chicken (2) Chocolate (1) Condiments (4) Dessert (9) Dinner (12) Eggs (2) Fruit (3) Lunch (4) Pasta (3) Salad (2) Seafood (4) Snack (1) Snacks (11) Soup (2) Vegetables (8)

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

A Growing Family- Part Two


"To the world you may be one person; but to one person you may be the world."- Dr. Seuss

Recognize that little face above? It's amazing that in a few short months, he went from this (http://kristinesoares.blogspot.com/2014/04/a-growing-family-part-one.html), to this! I use to roll my eyes when people would say, "they grow up so fast". When I became a mom myself, I started to realize how true that statement was. When they are babies, it's crazy to watch their progression. Here are a few of my favorites from his 3 month, 6 month and one year photo sessions. 

3 Months:




6 Months:




While we are on the subject of how fast they grow. This was taken of his big sister in 2012.


And then in 2013!


This past weekend I got to return for little man's one year session. I was all smiles the whole day. Watching those fast, unsteady steps is just pure gold to me.

The boy loves his cars.


I also got to witness a dance party! He broke out some new moves and then they collapsed into a heap of giggles. Awesome.



Sweet little moments like this get me choked up.


And then there is a moment when I know I got THE shot of the day. For me, this sums up the innocence and joy in a child. In that moment, there was a strong gust of wind. He thought that was amazing. His reaction was equally amazing.


Easter is right around the corner, so we broke out the bunny ears. And yes, I wore them too!


Like I said before, I am blessed. If I can help one family by providing them with images they can cherish for years to come, I've done my job.

I'll leave you with this final image. These two have the world stretched out in front of them. They will have each other to learn from and lean on. They will fight like siblings do, but they will always love each other. I have no doubt that with the guidance of their amazing parents, these two will go on to do great things.






No comments:

Post a Comment