Kristine Soares Photography

Kristine Soares Photography

Recipes

Baking (7) Breads (3) Breakfast (6) Chicken (2) Chocolate (1) Condiments (4) Dessert (9) Dinner (12) Eggs (2) Fruit (3) Lunch (4) Pasta (3) Salad (2) Seafood (4) Snack (1) Snacks (11) Soup (2) Vegetables (8)

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Little Guy

 Hi there!

This post is going to be a little biased, since it's all about my favorite little boy, my son.
 

Matthew is my first and only child (well for now anyway). I knew from moment he was born (5 weeks early by the way), that he was going to have such a big personality.

Now 14 months later, as he enters into full toddler mode, he is proving that I was/am right.  Matthew starts his day off with a smile as soon as you walk into his room. He has such a sense of humor for a little kid. He's had it since he was about 8 weeks old. He laughs at all the punchlines, he does his own physical comedy, he already is a star in my eyes.

 
 

Watching him become this awesome little person, has been such a blessing. I am lucky enough to stay home with him every day, so it allows me to be a part of each new thing he learns/explores.  He's finding his favorite things to do, that have now become routine in our house. 
We have to go our favorite park at least 2x a week


We go to a farm just about every weekend. And of course he must choose a big pumpkin!

Filling and emptying baskets/buckets
Helping Daddy on the farm

                                                                                                            

Reading. And if we find a cat, it's a bonus
And overall, he just loves being home. Where he has lots of room outside to run, see cool animals and get dirty!

I love my little Leo, he is such a joy to have in my life.

One proud Mama signing off.  Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. These are so sweet!!! That one of him on the left in the light blue shirt with his hands on a tv stand (maybe)? is stunning!!! Great shot, perfect expression and really captures that moment! Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete