Kristine Soares Photography

Kristine Soares Photography

Recipes

Baking (7) Breads (3) Breakfast (6) Chicken (2) Chocolate (1) Condiments (4) Dessert (9) Dinner (12) Eggs (2) Fruit (3) Lunch (4) Pasta (3) Salad (2) Seafood (4) Snack (1) Snacks (11) Soup (2) Vegetables (8)

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend....continued

In my last post about Tracy and Jennie of Diamond & Pearl Affairs(http://www.facebook.com/diamondandpearlaffairs), I commented on just how much laughter there was at our shoot. Well...the laughter continues.





We found a beautiful old church/meeting house in Newburyport and the light was hitting the door perfectly. It seemed appropriate, seeing as these two are fabulous wedding planners, that we would take pictures in front of a church.



I was lucky to get this one!


Our next stop was the boardwalk, the water was glistening and these two looked beautiful sitting in the afternoon sun. I love how the Merrimack created a backdrop like a painting. Jennie's apprehension about water increased, as I decided to stand up on the bench and nearly fell over. At least I got her to smile! Hmm...what is it about me falling that is so funny?(Marianne had the same reaction http://kristinesoares.blogspot.com/2011/10/marianne.html)




 

I had a blast working with these ladies. They are laid back, passionate about what they do and overall just a really great team. Look them up for your next event, you will be happy you did. Thank you Tracy and Jennie, for making my job so easy!







No comments:

Post a Comment