Kristine Soares Photography

Kristine Soares Photography

Recipes

Baking (7) Breads (3) Breakfast (6) Chicken (2) Chocolate (1) Condiments (4) Dessert (9) Dinner (12) Eggs (2) Fruit (3) Lunch (4) Pasta (3) Salad (2) Seafood (4) Snack (1) Snacks (11) Soup (2) Vegetables (8)

Friday, January 6, 2012

The Upgrade

New camera. To channel Chandler Bing (that's a Friend's reference for those of you who don't know), "Could I Be any more excited?"

For Christmas, I received quite a few unexpected presents. Things that I didn't plan on having for at least another year or so. Well, because I have a wonderful family who believes in me, they decided to upgrade my equipment this year. I started off using a Nikon D50, which I have to say, has been very good to me. But, the new "baby", the D7000 is so far, outstanding. I haven't had that much time with it yet, but I love what it can produce. I thought I'd share a few of my images.





Matthew and his Grandpa watching the animals









                       












No comments:

Post a Comment