Kristine Soares Photography

Kristine Soares Photography

Recipes

Baking (7) Breads (3) Breakfast (6) Chicken (2) Chocolate (1) Condiments (4) Dessert (9) Dinner (12) Eggs (2) Fruit (3) Lunch (4) Pasta (3) Salad (2) Seafood (4) Snack (1) Snacks (11) Soup (2) Vegetables (8)

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Announcing: One Love Project


Sometimes my brain just won't shut off. My head is swirling with ideas, especially when it comes to photography. 

I want to start a project focusing on couples. I want the chance to document love, in all of it's stages. Whether you are a newly formed couple, newly engaged/married, parents who need time for just each other or married for 50 years. The project is non-discriminatory, so I welcome both opposite and same sex couples.

I may be corny here, but I just want to be in the presence of love and let the world see it too. If you are interested in working with me, please email me for the details. If anything, it will make for a fun date!

No comments:

Post a Comment